Use smart phones to keep you healthy

Real Age has come up with tips to keep you on your toes, literally.
Real Age was not of much use to me as my aim was to put on some weight, while they were all about reducing it.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I doubt whether that really works. I've tried using my smartphone to keep track of 'things to do'. But I found out that what 'really' works is writing your list down on a piece of real sheet of paper with a real, physical pen. It looked bit 'odd' at first, but it just works.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    But I found out that what 'really' works is writing your list down on a piece of real sheet of paper with a real, physical pen. It looked bit 'odd' at first, but it just works.
    That is what I too do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My college has given me an opportunity to work on any one of the project given below: 1) Smart irrigation system using ARM 2)Room automation system using ARM 3) Design...
Designing a power supply has many dimensions. Depending on the end use and reliability considerations, additional constraints may be imposed. Pages 12-13 of the Sept issue of Electronic Industry Update...
As quoted by Hari 5 NICE LITTLE STORIES (Read all) 1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only...
We can see what is happening in processor registers in the turbo c and visual c++. Right? I want to know which registers are they ??? Their names and how...
Tagging some of the CEans that I remember [Prototype] durga bioramani vinod1993 jeffrey samuel AbraKaDabra The_Big_K godfather praveen kumar aarthivg