Urgently Need E&TC Seminar Ideas

hello..
i have to give a seminar regarding latest technologies.. can any one suggest me any topics.. i have to submit it by tomorrow it seems...😕
its quite urgent.. now i do not have enough time to check all threads.. please suggest me topics hoping for the best thank you...😔

Replies

• pinky52
    pinky52
    is any one there...??😭
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pinky52
    is any one there...??😭
    Do you specifically want seminar ideas in the Electronics & Communications domain? Here's a LONG list: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The days of traditional tires are numbered and rapid advancements in technology is soon going to force us to be more creative in coming up with excuses for being late...
I there, Is there anyone can help me this out? I m need a sample calculation on bending moment and find max deflection . Heap thanks..

Hi!

Hi! This is Sourav 4m Kolkata. Working as Environment Engineer and completed several assignment in this field. Thanks
Hello guy's Actually i want to start an IT company.I posted this thread to know how to start ? . Well i am good in java.I have developed no of...
Hello, everybody! For conducting Boolean operation, I use Trim but I feel troublesome since many selections have to be carried out. So I wonder are there some new way to...