CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Tanishka • 20 Sep, 2009

I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon

@Manish Goyal • 21 Sep, 2009 There can be lot of events
1 debugging
2 overnight progeramming
3 simple creationg of webpage on a specific topic..
4 javabeans
and lot more
@Tanishka • 21 Sep, 2009 Thanks dear bt these ideas are very common and i wanted some ideas that can prove interesting as well as education and knowledge based .Well thanks for the help
@Manish Goyal • 21 Sep, 2009 okk something interesting hmmm
if u want like paper presentation
extempore.,
1 virus hunting...it will be interesting ..ie launch some virus in computer ...u ask the participant to recover the computer.
like say a virus remove desktop..u will be asked to recover how will u do ...>???
2 trouble shooting ...ie u will be asked to rename recycle bin...make shut down invisible
i hope it will be interesting
@shwetha adiga • 09 Mar, 2011 I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 09 Mar, 2011 Treasure hunt??? That's the special stuff in my college...
@Reya • 09 Mar, 2011 How about informal googly??
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 09 Mar, 2011
praveena211
How about informal googly??
What's that?
@*pushkar* • 10 Mar, 2011 graphical designing 😀
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 10 Mar, 2011 Poster Designing & Web Designing... 😀
@rajesh_s • 15 Mar, 2011 animations using Powerpoint presentations....i think it might be interesting
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 16 Mar, 2011
rajesh_s
animations using Powerpoint presentations....i think it might be interesting
At the same time, animations shouldn't be too dominant.
@ranba lambhate • 08 Sep, 2015 I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
@Pavan Kumar Tanguturi • 03 Mar, 2019 • 1 like

I am student of computer science department.I want to conducts technical events in our campus which aren't like the seminars or the classes taken by the lectures.We want some extra simple events which are useful in future purpose.Such like plz suggest some events

@Ankita Katdare • 23 Jan, 2020 • 1 like

Here are some computer science technical ideas for college fest:

• SQL maestro - A challenge to be given the title of "master of database". Put tough query challenges in real-time to those participating. One who gets desired results in the fastest possible time wins!
  • Online Treasure hunt - Hide clues on various websites and let individuals participating navigate in a tough 3 hour challenge.
  • CS Social Project Contest - Projects contest for those who solve social problems with their programming know-how. Team up with ECE/Mech/Civil students for this.
  • Decrypt in the dark - Some kind of a hacking contest for those interested in cyber security.

Would love to hear more ideas from computer science engineers here!

8k views

Related Posts

@Neeraj Sharma · Mar 28, 2012

Hey guys,I am having Teradata campus drive day after tomorrow. How is the company? Has anybody faced the interview? Does anybody know about the company? Help in preparing for this.I...
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 19, 2008

This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...
4.1k views

@qaisarpk1 · Aug 13, 2010

what is relation between frequency and power ... which frequency travel long distance... low frequency or high frequency?
69.6k views

@renu sharma · Jun 22, 2013

what is the difference between BJT and power BJT? what are the applications of each of them?
9.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 14, 2015

Samsung Z3 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 8490. The Tizen powered phone offers a 5" S-AMOLED HD display, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of...
4k views