Urgent reply plz -chemical and metallurgy engineers

Sir,
Should i take chemical or metallurgy??as u people are already engineer and are aware of reality ,scopes,job,and salary in these field .so plz help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rbskdamit
    Sir,
    Should i take chemical or metallurgy??as u people are already engineer and are aware of reality ,scopes,job,and salary in these field .so plz help me.
    Opt for the one that you find more interesting. There are plenty of jobs in each discipline.
  • ashfaqanwer
    ashfaqanwer
    I agree with The_Big_K that jobs are available in both the disciplines as they are widely spread.
    One comment I want to add is that Metallurgy scope is not limited to the Chemical Industry but across any manufacturing unit. You would be finding much larger industrial scope being a Metallurgical Engineer and on the other hand a Chemical Engineer has to be fit in a Chemical Industry mainly.

Regards,
    Ashfaq
  • goalguy
    goalguy
    Take chemical engineering it is a versitile field
    and having scope in all fields where u want u can do job but having some technical skillz
  • tanny
    tanny
    Chemical engineering.....
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Rbskdamit
    Sir,
    Its a pity that people still opt for a better paying course than the course they would like. The quality of education is going in the same way.
    Please for God's sake, kindly opt for a stream you may like, if you are opting for engineering. The job opportunities depend on how much you excel in it. Luck is another factor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just had a discussion at home off late abt this.....my dad wants me to do MBA big time....but m more into technical field......not so interested in management n all.........so...
hi frnds pls forward some ideas or ppts on the topic digital image processing............
What will happen if, a step down transformer is connected with the secondary of an step up transformer and will this loose its main property?
The gamers and graphics freaks who were sick of NVIDIA had ATI to look for. However, the rumors that AMD discontinuing ATI brand have come true. The Tech Report says...
hi, plz suggest me some mini project topic & idea for it