[urgent] need a graph plotter

i am in need of a graph plotting software to get the values of a strain gauge calibration
please suggest a good graph plotting software.
if possible give the link to the software .
thank you

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    You can use MATLAB for any type of work involving mathematical calculations and plotting graphs from the results.

You can also try these software-
    DPlot Graph Software for Scientists and Engineers
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    These software are not free, but the trial version is fully functional. Otherwise you can get full version of these softwares, if you know how to.😀

You can also look for some free softwares here-
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aNaN
    aNaN
    thank you 😀
    will try them out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys whats up? i've been eye-balling this forum for a while now and decided it was time for me to join and start to contribute to it all that...
Hi Friends... My name is Raman and I am new one in this forum. I have just completed my B.tech. Now planning for further study that's why I am here....
MY NAME IS CLINTON OFOEDU I AM STUDYING CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG). I LIKE TO MEET OTHER CHEMICAL ENGINEERS IN THE WORLD TO GET EXPOSED TO DIFFERENT...
Russian Satellite has captured an awesome 121 MP shot of the Earth from space. This shot is believed to be the most detailed pic of the Earth taken from space...
Actor Aston Kutcher is playing the role of Steve Jobs in a movie based on Steve Jobs, titled 'Jobs: Get Inspired'. TMZ spotted image of Aston Kutcher in Steve Jobs'...