UR 110 By URWERK - An Exotic Watch

First look at this new Gizmo makes you believe that it’s unreal or that it belongs to some sci-fi movie. The new bizarre UR-110 uses planetary gear arrangement for both hour and minute indication by revolving satellite. It displays the time on the right side of the watch with the satellites following a vertical arc in the downward direction.

#-Link-Snipped-#
UR 110 Watch

The extravagant watch has the following functions to cater the needs of the Gizmo freaks:

• Revolving satellite complication with rotating hour/minute modules mounted on planetary gears
• Control Board featuring: Day/Night indicator
• 'Oil Change' alerting service intervals and small seconds.
• Automatic winding system regulated by dual air turbines

What makes this complicated yet beautiful watch sturdy is that it has a fixed axis which runs parallel to the entire length of the watch rather than the normally used ball bearing system. This feature provides the watch maximum rigidity and minimum play. The whole complication is systematically and perfectly balanced on the axis.

The UR-110 is a timepiece in which its technology can be appreciated though the large panoramic sapphire crystal. Along with indicating the hours and minutes , the UR-110 also features a Control Board on the dial side with indicator for Day/Night which help the users in keeping track of changing time zones, whereas the “Oil change” indicator alerts the users when it’s time for a service.

All in all UR-110 is a delight to watch and a luxury to own. Seems like even TIME goes through trends.

What more would you want from it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I bought a Micromax Q75 last November. I bought it after a very good friend of mine said that he has bought Q7 and it has got a very nice...
Online advertising has helped many websites flourish and programs like Google Adsense have made it easier for anyone to display advertising on their website and earn revenues through it. We...
Computer Science PhD student Tom Christy and professor Lucy Kuncheva of Bangor University UK are working on a prototype device that will enable computers to read and interpret human moods...
I bet you will give your printer a surprised second look. Yes! 3d printing is now a reality in India. The czars in printer industry have launched their Designjet Color...
iBall Sleec is slimmest QWERTY mobile phone in India. The phone features shake sensor to let you change music or wallpaper with a shake. Sleec has 1.3 MP enhanced camera...