Unmanned Combat Air System flight tests

The age of unmanned combat aircrafts is here with the successful first phase flight tests of Northrop Grumman X-47B. The technology indicates a huge leap in the current era of air combat which has evolved from dog fights to missiles and now UCAS. The demonstrator aircraft for the UCAS system completed its first flight phase according to the manufacturer.
For further details #-Link-Snipped-#[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No doubt so much of technological innovation is being done on the war front. I just wish a bit of it shifts to the benefits of humans 😀
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    Unfortunately in our current age, economies are influenced by weapons of 😔 war and not by Human welfare activities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Of late there seems to be a spate of trivial queries being posted on various categories in the CE community. The poster does not seem to be overly concerned about...
So at the WWDC 2012 Apple showcased its new product, the nest generation "MacBook Pro" Apple engineers have done an wonderful job making this beautiful and most powerful laptop now...
Can you write a C/C++/C#/JAVA program without main() ? Its impossible to write a C/C++/C# program without main() as main() marks the entry point of execution for any program. But...
I've began believing that most of the supercomputers in the world are doing just one job - and that's predicting weather. Every supercomputer related news I read is associated with...
Assalamu Alaikum , I have done Software Engineering From "MEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY JAMSHORO SINDH PAKISTAN" . Nowadays i ams doing masters in the same subject , I...