Unmanned Aerial Spy Vehicle That Imitates Hummingbird

California based firm AeroVironment Inc. has successfully developed an unmanned flying vehicle which moves like a hummingbird. The robotic vehicle has a physical appearance which will make you confuse it with a live hummingbird. It flies, flaps its wings, rotates, flies sideways, climbs, descends and hovers around a place with so much precision and realistic [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    got a doubt does it resist the sensors and go forward
    actually by the sensors we detect some moving air vehicles like jets etc.....,
    does it overcome that problem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you like to drive your car with iPhone or control Mario with your eyes (and even get paid to do that), we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you! Waterloo...
Civil Services 2011 notification is out now. People who would really like to change some thing in country can also join Civil services and serve country better! (Debate on this...
What is the biggest number that can be made by using 1,1,1,1? Any one dare to solve it? I think biggie will...lol 😀
Hello All , My name is Shiva Kumar and i am currently working as a pl/sql developer in United states.I have completed my masters degree here and very desperate to...
With WiFi on train services spreading rapidly across the world, this summer’s 6th annual Train Communications Systems Conference, looks set to be the largest yet. The event, which is being...