University Exam Status

I request everyone to update their university exam status in this thread. It will help us analyze the traffic trends and their relation to university exam dates.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    exams finished today ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @CP: Do you have any idea about status of other university exams in your state?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    In punjab
    Exams will begin from 15th of may and mine from 17th of may
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    In Andhra Pradesh, the exams of 4 universities are over! ๐Ÿ˜€ The exams of others are also started I think.

But the first Btech exams are have'nt started in any university here. Only the II, III, IV years are over.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    in tamil nadu the exams for the II,III,IV years are almost over.... will finish this week.
    but the first year exams will commense only june 2nd week ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah even my exams are over ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, does anyone know how patran distributes a force between the indipendent and the dipendent nodes on an MPC?
hi everyone i need some topics for my research work which is a part of our curriculum can any one please send me topics for it.In computer science or even...
What is the difference between using the *.lib file and the *.Obj file? ๐Ÿ˜
algebraic problem This is a very silly question. You have given 8,8,3,3 . How can you make 24 by by using the above four number?
Q 1:A railway half ticket costs half the full fare and the reservation charge is the same on half ticket as on full ticket. One reserved first class ticket from...