Understanding Engineers

😛
To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

😛
A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
The engineer fumed, 'What's with those guys? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'
The doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!'
The priest said, 'Here comes the green-keeper. Let's have a word with him’. He said, 'Hello George, what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'
The green-keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind firemen. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime’.
The group fell silent for a moment. Then the priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight’.
The doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them’.
The engineer said, 'Why can't they play at night?'

😛
What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
Mechanical engineers build weapons civil engineers build targets.

😛
The graduate with a science degree asks, 'Why does it work?'
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, 'How does it work?'
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, 'How much will it cost?'
The graduate with an arts degree asks, 'Do you want fries with that?'

😛
Three engineering students were gathered together discussing who must have designed the human body.
One said, 'It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints.'
Another said, 'No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections.'
The last one said, 'No, actually it had to have been a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?'

😛
Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Its nice😀Engineers rocks😀
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    awsome deepak i am sharing them with my friends
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    vinod12345madhu
    awsome deepak i am sharing them with my friends
    Thank you Vinod.😛
    But my name is Deepika. You spelled that wrong. Please make corrections.😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good one Deepika.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    godfather
    Good one Deepika.
    Thank you gf....... 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Salseforce has acquired DIMDIM for $31 million. Founded in 2007, Dimdim has created critical real-time communication technologies such as presence, messaging and screen sharing. "Facebook has fundamentally changed the way...
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
It takes a lot of work to make that clean, clear drinking water you use. Imagine what it takes to bring clean water to a remote village. Watch what it...
Meet engineers, policy-makers, representatives of research and industry from all over the world and discuss one of the biggest challenges of the 21st century, the energy challenge. World Engineers' Convention...
Following are the few new things in GATE 2011 - 1. Online examination in two additional papers: In GATE 2010, the papers with codes MN and TF had ONLINE examination....