Unable to establish connection with NORTEL VPN

After installing Nortel VPN client on my Laptop, firstly it RIP was on and I was not able to connect.
Once RIP was disabled.. I am stillunable to connect

An error like"Server has dropped the connection//invalid cookie nortel" is being returned...

Replies

• niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Disable the RIP .. clear the cookies and enable the RIP .... i hope this should work ...
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    RIP has been disabled 😀Only after that i get this error 😔
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    You mean to say you are not able to enable the RIP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends... can u please provide me any information about rating of step up transformer.... 😎
Every year many language dies out. Some people think it is not important that life will be easier if few language in the world. To what extent do you agree...
Advertising is discouraging us from different individuals and makes everyone to be and to look the same. Agree or disagree?
CEans, Those who are looking for a mini-project in electronics - can try to build a proximity sensor. Wikipedia says: - A proximity sensor is a sensor able to detect...
Some people believe commodities that are popular among consumers reflect the power of advertisement rather than the real needs of people . To what extent do you agree or disagree?