UK Study proves women are better drivers than men!

All macho men will be up in cudgels against this report from UK, which proves with numbers that women are better drivers than men. That would prove that they are also good at driving men crazy.

New UK study suggests women better drivers than men - Autoblog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Internet Archive is a not for profit organization that provides free access to historical collections that exist in digital format to all. Registration is free. https://archive.org/about/ There is another...
Biomedical devices often fail for fairly simple reasons. When one looks at the list, one may feel,'I know that'. Yet devices keep failing because of poor attention paid to these...
An engineer isn't an engineer without a calculator. In my engineering days (about a decade ago) the calculators that could solve the matrices problems in a jiffy were a rage...
Both of these are two-dimensional elements employed in finite element methods. now my question is what is the major difference between them, and what are their significances or specialities ?
If you check out the speedometers of motorcycles, it will be observed that that the instrument will have been calibrated so as to indicate a maximum vehicle speed of 180...