UK or USA? - for master's degree

Hey All!!
I just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?Please help me to decide!!!Im in my 3rd yr of mechanical engineering so its high time i decide..im open to doin an MSc in any field!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mojo,

While we arrive at a best decision for you, could you please answer this question -

Why are you ready to do post graduation in "any" field? Is it that you want to go to US/UK somehow and get a job.
  • Mojojojo
    Mojojojo
    hey thanx for replyin!!!
    ok so heres the thing!!(was in a hurry last time so couldn fill the details)

I am interested in doing either MSc in Financial engineering(FE) or Operational research(OR) or Industrial Engineering(IE)..and dont mind working anywhere but prefably China and India if not UK or USA...so theres the problem..not sure if a UK MSc or a USA as i feel i stand a better chance for top 10 in UK than top 10 in USA!!!!please help..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I bet you'd like this article by ConoscenZa team. The article talks about avoiding common mistakes while writing emails. I guess many of them apply to posting on CE...
Can anyone tell me how does white box testing work please?
hi guys when i was checking out the computer section. i saw few topics were repeated like all the friends are asking for white testing topic,black testing topic.so why not...
A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. A snail...
Yeah there's no denying with the fact that "Virus Leads & AntiVirus Lags" but but by the time you get a warning from your AntiVirus(after an update) that your PC...