udhayakumar BE(EEE)

HAI TO ALL,
IM NEW TO THIS SITE... I WANT JOB FOR MY RELEAVENT DEGREE..PLEASE HELP FOR ME..
THANK YOU

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website.

Attaching your resume may not be a very good thing and I'm 100% sure that no one is going to download your resume, review it and offer you a job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am fresher graduated in 2012 in mechanical engineering. please let me know any companies recruiting for freshers in any this engineering discipline. i really need a job at now...
in case of amplitude modulation , whenever the massage signal is modulated using carrier wave, then the frequency of modulated signal is equal to that of carrier wave frequency but...
at a visit to one of our clients i suggested to mention the fire watch requirements in the hot work permit, i was asked to show where it was written...
I m sufol from Bangladesh. I'm a computer science engineer and I look forward to some interesting CS / IT stuff here.
😎hey frnds this is dhuruv and i m trainer in ethical hacking institute for phising technique but i m not satisfy with this actually i want to go at the...