Twitter Starts Verifying Accounts Without Verifying Them

[​IMG]It looks like Twitter has just rolled out its verified accounts. As you can seeing on #-Link-Snipped-#, there's a "Verified Account" logo right above his name. Twitter has #-Link-Snipped-# that it was going to do this, but did so tonight without warning. What's odd is that Michael never actually verified his account with anyone at Twitter. Granted, it's obvious that it is his actual account, but it's still a bit odd that they would verify it without, you know, verifying it. Expect to see this rolling out over more accounts over the next several days.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Echo
    Echo
    Oh, really, i'll go to check it. I'm curious about the way that twitter verified users' accounts

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I honestly do not know much about electronics but my plasma tv recently died. I opened it up and didnt see anything strange. Only thing I find weird is...
Just as my title, i can't find signature in my user's panel, why? because i'm new?
Hi all. I am currently working for an MNC. I am working for Infrastructure Management Services. Here all projects opertae on 24/7. So i need to change my carrer to...
I have private page to manage my mail and social network activity. i have a problem how to build aplication with php and facebook api to get information about :...
DO ANY ONE KNOW which is the metal that has the properties as ++== to GOLD