Twitter Has a New Mobile Interface

Twitter now has a new mobile interface, reportedly to replace the existing m.twitter.com.

The interface is designed to be compatible with even the iPhone and Android OS and will also work on BlackBerry browsers barring certain features.

The new Twitter Mobile Interface #-Link-Snipped-# can be best utilized if used on webkit based mobile browsers.

The application offers three buttons - Reply, Retweet and Favorite. There is also a More button instead of the Previous and Forward options along with a a New Update button in iPhone-iPod Touch sets.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Security firm AVG is predicting that in 2010 the threat environment will witness higher volumes of web-threats and be even more transient, agile and organised. Some of the threats expected...
The Sri Lankans have a decent batting lineup, bolstered by veteran Sanath Jayasuriya, and the return to form of skipper Kumar Sangakkara. Dilshan, in particular, holds the key for the...
i am a final year electrical student and i want to do a design project but i dont have much information or people to help so can anyone please give...
$250 mn Amount reportedly being spent by Virgin boss Richard Branson on the Galactic spaceliner $200,000 Amount per ticket that space tourists will have to shell out 300 No of...
CEans, Our rules clearly state that the language of the forum is English. However, with more engineers posting in their local/regional languages, its become difficult for us to retain visitors...