Twitter Button on CE - Discussion

Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A issue here, I am at office and twitter is blocked here.
    But, when I click on the twitter button I should get the block page, but I am not getting anything and page is not loading.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure of this issue. Anyone else facing similar issue?
  • lal
    lal
    Sorry but I cant see that!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lal
    Sorry but I cant see that!
    Its between the 'del.icio.us' and 'edit post' buttons at the bottom of every post.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have tested the same from home , Its working fine but taking sometime to load the twitter login page.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    useless to use
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Good we will share important topic .
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This is great and will aid in spreading the word about CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans i have to make a assembly language program.In this program i will accept the operand in one code segment and and perform the multiplication in another code segment....
Hey CEans i need a ISR(Interrupt Service Routine) program in assembly program.Its like i have to enable interrupt on overflow.
What are the points that could give advantage of induction dc motor over induction motor or others as referred to traction system or otherwise?
How to create flash drop down menus and website navigation (tutorial.) If you are like me, always on a hectic schedule between deadlines, you will love In this tutorial. I...
Hi All Can you clear me that "Is there any difference in a tap or a valve or a gate?" Thanks & Regards, Vibhor Mittal