Twitter-brain interface offers terrifying vision of the future

#-Link-Snipped-#
We'll be honest, we're always on the lookout for faster and better ways to annoy our Twitter followers with hopelessly mundane status updates, and this brain-control interface from the University of Wisconsin's Adam Wilson seems to be the perfect to get all Scoble on it with a minimum of effort -- you think it, you tweet it. Okay okay, we kid -- it's actually just the #-Link-Snipped-# you've seen everywhere, and the average user can only do ten characters a minute, but think of the potential, people. Soon everyone will know that you are "Walking on sidewalk, LOL" almost the second you think it, and all it will take is a mindreading cap paired with a sophisticated computers running an advanced signal processing algorithm connected to the massive infrastructure of the internet via a multibillion-dollar mobile broadband network. That's progress. Video after the break.

[Via Twitter Brain Interface | Hackaday]#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:48:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    kinda funny 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sun started with simple philosophy: Sharing is good!!​ Today, Java is shared by 4,500,000 developers and found in hundreds of millions of products – everything from cell phones, PC’s and...
Any pointers for Symbian-C++ programming crash course in gurgaon/ Delhi (India)??? ++thanX prashant.soni [at] gmail [dot] com
😕 ​hello, i'm in IT technology / telecommunication and computer networking department .i have to make my graduation project and i don't have a clue wat to do , i...
hi how do i connect to a mysql database from visual studio 2008? i'm not able to create an odbc data source either, as there is no driver installed for...
The world of Computerised Maintenance Management Software is being revolutionised by the launch of the next-generation in cutting-edge technology. At the forefront of this progress, Effishon offers businesses a generically...