Twitter App Updated For Android & iOS

Twitter's just announced the update for Android and iOS platforms through their official blog today. The new app update brings the high-demand features like 'swipe shortcut', design & usability improvements. The new twitter app also offers the ICS experience for the newer devices.

Swipe A Tweet: Just swipe a tweet to perform basic operations like retweet, favorite, reply etc.; without leaving your timeline view.

Friend Finder: Twitter now promises to 'securely' upload your contacts phone numbers and email addresses so that it can find your friends on twitter. Only those contacts that have chose to discover themselves through this feature will be made available to you.

iPhone App Improvements:

Now lets you do copy & paste by holding your finger on the text. If there's a link in the tweet, the app now gives you several options like read it later, or email it. The updated app also gives you an option to mark all your direct messages aka DMs to mark as 'read'. You'll also get an option to change the font size under 'Settings' menu.

Good enough, right? Anyone's updated the app?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Author's note: This is the first of a series of 'half-day' jokes. Essentially, single-panel / two-panel comics. This will allow better visual punnery, graphs, punch lines etc, while the longer...
Hello guys, I am doing a project regarding switching time in various magnetic structures( like nano structures which layered on harddisk platter) using micromagnetics. I need some help regarding how...
I've often wondered why did India go to the World Bank for loans in the first place after it got the 'so called' Independence in 1947. I stumbled upon following...
Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
Have you ever wondered how the design pattern on the tire contribute to the road grip? I've had this question in my mind for long time and I stumbled upon...