TUTOR for helping prevention of intellectual property

#-Link-Snipped-#

well we started to feel that many of the challenging tech made by UG students here are copied and replicated exactly by other countries and thus our nation is loosing both the credit and also the revenue

But the problem here is no one to guide us Is there any person here or people we know who can help us out

PS: If the world not willing to be open and rob credits from us it is better that put restrictions as well in what we give out to the world

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Protection of Intellectual Property Rights is an expensive proposition, especially if one goes global. Anything in the public domain longer than six months is fair game for copying.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A.V.Ramani
    Protection of Intellectual Property Rights is an expensive proposition, especially if one goes global. Anything in the public domain longer than six months is fair game for copying.
    Six months is long time to get a patent I guess Sir

Can you guide us in a walk through in How to get a patent?
  • mail154
    mail154
    Yes..I Am Also Interested in Getting an reply..thanks conqueror for creating a thread on what we discussed in the other thread 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Conqueror
    Can you guide us in a walk through in How to get a patent?
    What I was trying to get at was that if some one publishes an idea in the public domain, then the person has to apply for a patent within six months of such publication. However, it is best not to put any thing in the public domain.
    If the inventor is clear about her/his idea it is best to apply for a patent with what is called a 'provisional specification'. Once an application is made a registration number is given and no one else can apply for a patent on that idea. The patent has to be sealed with full specification within a year from the date of registration.

It is best to approach patent lawyers for this. They will have all systems in place to find out about any prior patents on the same idea, the best way to write the patent and such. Of course there is a price for the service.

Some background info is available here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A full (179 page) document is available here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Costs are here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Some FAQs:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    mail154
    Yes..I Am Also Interested in Getting an reply..thanks conqueror for creating a thread on what we discussed in the other thread 😀
    It was my pleasure mate and thank you sir for the links and ideas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes I had stumbled on to the following website www.gizmag.com/top-cycling-products-2012/25629/ Where I had read thae top ten innovations of bicycle.Yes we have forgotten the classy bicycles from our life and...
Hello CEan's I have the following topics for my case study of Operating Systems subject that I have to submit by next month's end. e) Unix f) Linux g) OS/2...
A miscellany of a dozen things to liven up summer or chilling it: https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Life-Hacks-You-Need-To-Know-For-a-Better-Summer/?ALLSTEPS
Electrical engineers at the United States Department Of Energy's National Accelerator Laboratory have put speed limits on the world's fastest electrical switch - the one that takes just a trillionth...
New Delhi railway station is set to become India's first ever railway station to offer free Wi-Fi service to the passengers. The station, arguably 'India's busiest' will offer this value...