Turning your final year project into a business idea

I've come across lot of very cool final year projects which could be very effective business ideas. Has anyone here thought of turning your final year project into a business idea.

Think about it. You have the team that's already built 'something' that works - all you need to do is figure out how to build a business around it. Engineers on CE can really help you with your projects.

What do you think?

Replies

• manojvishnupriya
    manojvishnupriya
    Well I am a final year student. And I am doing a project that can be used by Traffic police allover in Kerala
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    final year proects are very important.....many people created revolution through it...just look at example of google.,,,facebook..,,,,..,.,. you need give your project one try...it will help...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans, I am Manoj kumar Doing B.Tech(final year) in Electronics and communication Now I feel😁 I joined CE because I think CE can do much more than my engg....
ZoneAlarm File Size: 32.38M License: Non-Commercial Freeware OS Support:Windows 2000/XP/2003 ZoneAlarm is an easy-to-use firewall that blocks hackers and other unknown threats. Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access...
A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. Have you been to the bank? Imagine there is...
A friend of mine sent me an article which I liked. I am reproducing the same for the benefit of others. What is recession? -------------------- This Story is about a...
Hello all, I'm a systems Engineer, I conceived a new Revolutionary propeller design. Main Features: Ultra Quiet, by far quieter than anything equivalent to date, except MHD but w/o magnetic...