Trying To Jumpstart New Forum: Indian Mobile Phones & Network Discussions - Join In!

CEans,

I'm trying to jump-start a new forum:#-Link-Snipped-# - to discuss Mobile Phones and Indian Mobile Network Operators. The forum is entirely new and I'm sure you'll find it interesting. It takes me back to the days when I started CE which is already a big place for all engineers.

The new forum is powered by an entirely new, exciting software called XenForo. The software is awesomely fast and has many new exciting features like, Follow Other Users, Win Trophies, Simple Navigation, Personal Conversations while still in 'beta' stage. You update your status which gets automatically shared with others like in Twitter. The most amazing feature is the 'Like' button which allows others to 'Like' your posts and helps you win trophies! ๐Ÿ˜€ The software will get many new awesome features in days to come.

It's your chance to be the one of the first 100 members ๐Ÿ˜€ of the site and take it to newer level. Your comments are welcome!

I want some of you to give it a try and see how it works. [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Re: Trying To Jumpstart New Forum: Indian Mobile Phones & Network Discussions - Join

Ok... I joined it..
    So, This is the reason why you started this thread....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hmmm... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Trying To Jumpstart New Forum: Indian Mobile Phones & Network Discussions - Join

Not really. I'm only trying to solve a problem that many people face. There's no authoritative place where people can seek guidance on phone recommendations and get reviews about Indian mobile phones. Maybe MobilesForum.in can become one (if you all help ๐Ÿ˜€ ).

Currently I'm experimenting with the idea. The success will only be decided by the number of people who join in.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty

Great work though. I like that idea of yours Biggie. Nice vision!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'm looking forward to seeing more CEans there. I think everyone's got something to say about Mobiles & Network, right?

Here's the link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update: Just upgraded the forum and it's got few more features ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update: Mobilesforum.in has attracted 11 members and over 140 messages plus many mobile reviews. I invite CEans to join in and explore the features we have on MobilesForum! Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update:

MobilesForum is being closed. I wrote around 100 reviews of mobile phones and I'll be porting them in CE Reviews section. I found out that most of my time was being invested in MoFo and as a result, it is very tough for me to concentrate on both CE and MoFo. I've decided to continue to write reviews in CE Reviews section.

There is another startup I had been working on secretly ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) for the past few months and it's high time we launch it. As soon as the startup goes live, we'll have special 'opening' for all CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ . I've decided to focus on just two startups at a time than three ๐Ÿ˜€. I hope you all are with me.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty

Big K, you are the man! Its your choice! Promise me that you will let me know about the new start-up and make me the first member of that one! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

aj_onduty
    Big K, you are the man! Its your choice! Promise me that you will let me know about the new start-up and make me the first member of that one! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks for your support AJ! I'll be more active on CE from now. About the new startup - I'll keep all our active CEans informed. Be assured that there will be AWESOME offers for all our CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ We're almost 90% ready for the launch and announcements will be made through CE entrepreneurship section soon.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty

Ok! One request, please post it between 09:30am and 0600pm IST.... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

Wow!

Its amazing!! *waiting*
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh

we are waiting for that!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The phone I was using just broke. All I have is Rs. 6000 in my hand to buy a new one(Didn't expect this problem). But I have a lot of...
wake (n): An all-night vigil kept over a dead body before it is buried; the trail a boat leaves behind it in the water; a track or path left behind...
zany (adj): Light-hearted; crazy zeitgeist (n): The mood or spirit of the times Zeitgeist is a German word that means, literally, time spirit.
I am a final year student of EEE. It would be nice if you could suggest core electrical topics for my project. A topic that would help a student expand...
Recently my Console XB-360 has come down with the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) and since it is not covered under microsoft Warrenty I will have to fix it. On...