Try to solve this ?

Hello friend's
I have a question.
A boy takes 10 minutes to move 100kg rice from position A to position B.
how much time taken by 600boys to do this work ?
😁

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    1 second:?:
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    yes , 1 second
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey actually this question can not be solved by mathematics this is the question where mathematics fails.
    That's why i titled this thread as 'try to solve this ?'.
    what you think guy's is it possible to do this work in just 1sec.
    and what if i say 1200 boys are used to do this work.

This is the limitation of mathematics and what you think about failure of mathematics on this type of questions!!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I think the answer will be 10 minutes.
  • vinsocorp
    vinsocorp
    1 second is the answer...... 6sec=1kg,for 600 boys 1sec=100kg
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Cannot be calculated
    W = F.s = m.a.s. While m is given, there are two unknown variables and no way of solving for both unknowns
    The question is 'how much time taken by 600 boys to do this work ?' and it is acceptable to express this number in milliseconds if it is a mere academic exercise. However if s = 10 metres then it is not practical to fit 600 boys into that length
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    mohit007kumar00
    Hello friend's
    I have a question.
    😁
    But,it is nowhere mentioned that each boy is doing equal work,so I don't think 1 second will be the answer.And if it is mentioned that they are doing equal work ,then the paradox lies in question,not in mathematics.What say?
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I think it will take 10 minutes. Because 10 mintues is te time to reach from point A to B which will be same for any no. of boys.
  • nizamsufiyan
    nizamsufiyan
    Man cannot any work in 1sec.Its not the mistake of mathematics. it s nature of man😒
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    mohit007kumar00
    Hello friend's
    I have a question.
    😁
    I am not going to comment it as a person who has completed in BTech, but as a man who is standing in a wholesale market selling only rice.
    "How can 600 people hold at one 100kg rice sack?"
    😁
    No offense. Thank you.
    Wish you good times.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    the weight will remain their for lifelong.................
    cause when 600 boys will come 1st one will say other will do that......and it goes on............so it will remain their......for LIFELONG...........
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hey where's the answer......??
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @Deepika It's totally a theoretical concept it is impossible to do this.
    So no answers.
  • makru921
    makru921
    I believe that the question is factually incomplete. There are a number of variables - like the capacity of work of each boy (it is not mentioned all boys can work identically), also it is not mentioned the conditions of moving the rice (like can a boy single handedly carry 100 kg, or whether there is a limit). Also there is no indication of distance, and in short i would say it is quite impossible to answer it mathematically. However i am sure the person intended a tricky answer, which is of course possible for any illogical/unfactual question..and which i couldnt really find one😀
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Mathematically so many people have said 1 sec... but practically it is not possible... and I think the question is not giving enough data to be solved.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Its as simple as anything...
    It depends on person to person.If you want to move that bag in 1 min,you can.
    if 10 min still you can ...No matter how many people you summon.It purely depends on their will.......😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey giving answers as 1 sec or 0.5 sec (for 1200) wont be practical. The performance may be justified as saying that, the load might be moved faster than the previous time taken. We have to consider the friction and other forces too in the practical world.

By the way, a funny answer might be, In no time, because, it was already done by that boy!
  • sexy_engineer
    sexy_engineer
    wo nizamsufiyan man can do any impossible work also which girls can effort.....................

the answer is betwwr 1-3 minutes
    sexy_engineer
    wo nizamsufiyan man can do any impossible work also which girls can effort.....................

the answer is betwwr 1-3 minutes
    That was really funny. Why did girls come into this topic?
  • sexy_engineer
    sexy_engineer
    a new question for u?

a boy who is 18yrs old is learning to ride bike. he enters one way in wrong direction still he didn't break the traffic rules. how can it be?
    @sexy_engineer: I guess he's towing the bike, walking... Right??? or He's not having a bike with him at that moment! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys this time around techfest brings you a hell lot of latest competition.Here are some of them : Autobots : A competition purely devoted to autonomous robots. Code Maestros...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7. you have to make 325 you may use '+' and '*' mathematical operator . 😁
We know that a function can be recursive but i want to know that does nested function possible in any programming language?
India Develops world's cheapest touchscreen computing device(Tablet) India has developed a touchscreen computing device which will cost only $35. According to a press release by India’s Press Information Bureau, the...
What do you think ' is internet affecting traditional journalism'? Is really internet affecting their business,their publishing formats...