CrazyEngineers
  • well{OS==XP}
    i installed software certain of dragging them out some time later but now i have ended up loosing the unistall button in control panel>add/remove softwares!
    well i dont even have uninstall software links in that software !
    surprisingly softwares show up in control panel>add/remove softwares but then there is no change/uninstall button to click!
    also am afraid of directly deleting them outa drive !
    any way i plan a format of drive in some time from now but still am wondering if there is any way of removing them!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • LORD_EC

MemberJul 28, 2007

You can do one thing.
    Download some good uninstaller (google it you will find many),and then try to uninstall those prgrams.
    Hope this will help.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 29, 2007

This is a good free uninstaller. Its small and can run off a USB pen drive too!
    <a href="https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/myuninst.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">MyUninstaller: Alternative uninstaller to the standard Windows Add / Remove module</a>

Also, there is a class of uninstallers that monitor programs when they are first installed, like what registry changes it did etc. It's a good way to absolutely get rid of the all aspects of the program. You'd need to first tell the uninstaller to monitor the installations and stuff. I havent used it before, but it should avoid any situations of uninstallation problems youd have 😉
    <a href="https://www.zsoft.dk/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">ZSoft Software: Latest News</a>
    Cancel
  • th3 ied kid

MemberJul 30, 2007

thanks guys ur suggestions worked !
    it wasn't held up too!
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 31, 2007

no prob! Props to LORD_EC's easy solution of just getting another uninstaller software. Didn't know that it would work. The problem sounded pretty scary 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register