Trouble logging in tcs.nextstep.com portal even after receiving a mail from TCS recovery System. What to do?

I am not able to login to my account. i have received a mail from TCS recruitment entry level for account recovery. They have provided a link for the same. 

While following the link, the security question is not visible to me. Kindly help me this issue.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Which portal are you trying to log into ? Paste the link

• Arti Jena
    Arti Jena

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There seems to be an ongoing issue with the #-Link-Snipped-# portal that it's not working for several candidates. I'm aware that they've a national test coming up and the portal is still not functional.

I think the TCS team is aware of the issue and should be fixing it. If anyone else has figured out a way around the issue, please make a post here so that everyone benefits. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Posting on behalf of #-Link-Snipped-#  -

Whenever I am going to login with my reference Id and password in Admit card login page then it is being said that "invalid credential".So,what is the solution of this??

• Vanitha Yanamareddy
    Vanitha Yanamareddy

First interview experience 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The below mentioned concepts gives insight into how to identify the services and their version running on the servers so that it will help in finding the vulnerabilities associated with...
HiCamera-Based Attacks Detection and Prevention Techniques on Android Mobile Phone..I want how this project works in detailed
I am 1st year BE grad aspiring to become a ethical hacker.Pls suggest a learning path from basic to advanced.
i need a  project that is directly related to mechanisation within the agricultural sector