Trouble in buying a laptop...!!

Hello CEian's,
I m in a trouble in buying a laptop.
I have my specifications of ;
☆i5 Processor(5th gen)
☆8GB RAM
☆1TB harddisk
☆2GB graphic card(AMD radeon / NIVIDIA geforce)
☆Windows 10-OS(in-built)

Price:less than or equal to 50k
Could someone please suggest some laptops for me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May I ask what is going to be the main use of your laptop? Is it going to be internet surfing, gaming, coding or documents?
  • E.Bernard samuel
    E.Bernard samuel
    Not about the main use.But all those what you have mentioned..!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HP 15-ac126TX is the machine you should buy, available for #-Link-Snipped-#.

HP-Under-Rs-50000

PS: Knowing the 'main' purpose of the machine helps.
  • E.Bernard samuel
    E.Bernard samuel
    Yeah...Thank you sir.
    I m satisfied with this laptop
    But thing is that ,
    Is AMD radeon graphic card is better than NVIDIA geforce graphic card?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# That laptop is way too costly, prolly because of Intel chipset. To be honest, that laptop is not worth 50k. I am not fond of PRIME technology (i.e Hybrid graphics - Optimus{Nvidia + Intel} & AMD Dynamic Switchable {AMD + Intel}). It doesn't really make sense of switchable graphics.

I would rather recommend you to get AMD APU with Radeon graphics (i.e dual graphics) to get the best gaming performance. APU has inbuilt graphics which itself is exceptionally good, and when it is used with Radeon graphics it becomes dual graphics technology, which means APU graphics performance and Discrete GPU performance will add up giving you good graphics performance. (No wonder why latest consoles uses AMD SoC rather than Nvidia). This doesn't happen with Intel + AMD or Intel + Nvidia or even AMD + Nvidia.

On downside : You won't find AMD APU's performance as good as Intel's i5. But again, I won't say its bad at all! (I use AMD APU myself). So here you gotta decide, what you want ? CPU power or GPU power ?

Though, I will suggest : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Or any laptop that comes with latest Carrizo architecture. For Carrizo architecture laptop look for AMD A10-8700P or AMD A8-8600P series.

Cheers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's a new update about the YU Yutopia smartphone and it's that the handset is made of neither plastic nor sandstone, but pure metal. Yu Televenture, the subsidiary of Micromax,...
Alcatel is back with a new mid-budget Android smartphone called the 'Alcatel Flash 2', the company's second phone in the Flash series. It is attractively priced at Rs. 9299 and...
CE galore from the Archives of the Engineer. From gun bike, horse tank to hand powered submarine, all are here: Archive | The Engineer
Quote: In this fascinating TED talk, designer and architect Neri Oxman - an associate professor at MIT - provides an intriguing glimpse of how additive manufacturing technology is enabling replication...
Quote: Additive takes off: Aerospace manufacturers are increasingly using 3D printing for functional aircraft components. When the Flying Test Bed A380 aircraft from Airbus hits the skies later this year,...