Transparent Android Screen App prevents you hitting that lamp post!

Dancer_Engineer
@dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

All SMS freaks, here is some good news for you! ๐Ÿ˜
In response to #-Link-Snipped-#, a new App has just hit the Android market place which saves you from injury / embarrassment by showing you what's right in front of you while you use your mobile as usual.

xlarge_db2fafaa89b39238877d0cb79bdeab13

Grab the app #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • nigelb

    @nigelb-8xC2JP • Feb 10, 2012

    Interesting. I guess it uses the camera. I wonder how it affects the battery life.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 10, 2012

    nigelbInteresting. I guess it uses the camera. I wonder how it affects the battery life.

    Yes, it does. Battery life - that's one problem I think going to haunt us for the rest of this century.