Transparent Android Screen App prevents you hitting that lamp post!

All SMS freaks, here is some good news for you! 😁
In response to #-Link-Snipped-#, a new App has just hit the Android market place which saves you from injury / embarrassment by showing you what's right in front of you while you use your mobile as usual.

xlarge_db2fafaa89b39238877d0cb79bdeab13

Grab the app #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• nigelb
    nigelb
    Interesting. I guess it uses the camera. I wonder how it affects the battery life.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nigelb
    Interesting. I guess it uses the camera. I wonder how it affects the battery life.
    Yes, it does. Battery life - that's one problem I think going to haunt us for the rest of this century.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to All Things D, iPad 3 may launch in the first week of March. There were rumors that the company will hold a launch even around the last week...
Tweetbot seems to be the favorite twitter client for iphone. The app recently got an update and offers an improved UI and new experience. The new UI offers in-line image...
Image courtesy: https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=44348
I came across this in a G+ post: The way a conventional backyard swimming pool works is that you use toxic chemicals to kill any living thing in the water,...
Hi CEans, I am stuck with a SQL query .Need few directions. I have a query that returns rows in the form below A B C 18184 asas 1 18184...