transmission in nano cars

I was just reading about nano and i would like to know what kind of transmission does nano car use and what is transmission ratio used in it.

Replies

• Al-Otaiby
    Al-Otaiby
    As far as I know, its a rear engined car with 4 speed manual transmission it accelerates from 0-60 KmH in 8 seconds!
    As long it uses a manual transmission, it will be the same old story 😉
    Thats all what I know and I hope the info was sufficient!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don't necessarily think of your opinion of a band, but rather the complexity and intelligence of it to determine what band you think is the best. You may also wanna...
List what books you think are most helpful in life then give a short description of the book and why its a good book to read. These books can include...
Honda’s Executive Vice President for the United States, Mr. John Mendel, asserted that Honda would be churning out cars at full rate, in the coming July or August.Furthermore, the delayed...
A magnitude 6.1 earthquake today struck near New Zealand's Kermacec islands, but scientists in the islands were unaware of the tremor. There were no reports of damage or risk of...
Planking is a new sensation all over the world, especially on social networking sites like Facebook. The game is simple - you simply lay down at the weirdest place and...