Transform Smartphones into Desktop PC !!

Case Study on Ubuntu: Ubuntu surprised the world by unveiling Ubuntu for Phones. It has a ability to transform smartphones (even your existing Android) into a Desktop PC.

What exactly you could do on Ubuntu PC can now be accomplished on Phone. So, we have yet another mobile operating system based on Linux. Advertised as Super phone, Ubuntu Phone is really a revolutionary product with a beautiful interface.

Ubuntu OS for phone is different from Ubuntu for Android project.

Ubuntu for Android lets you access Ubuntu when Android device is connected to large screen. However, Ubuntu OS for Phones is a completely independent OS with which you can access Ubuntu even on small screen.

Ubuntu OS for Phones will be made compatible with Android Kernel and Drivers so, any device which runs Android should be able to run Ubuntu too. At the moment, Galaxy Nexus is said to be officially compatible to run Ubuntu Mobile OS. Same device was used to show demo and developers too will have to use the same when image is available for download.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rectifiers are made of diodes. similarly amplifiers are made of transistors. so then what are oscillators made of ? can you guys tell me more about the construction of oscillators,...
Can any1 tell me whether this company is real or not??? and if it is please tell me whether i should go for it? https://www.dcsit.in/
I read an article on India Knowldge@Wharton, which I found interesting. I'm pasting an extracted part of the whole article here and would like to debate on the topic whether...
I am new to CE. I want to get information on the frame format of data which is send to the printer for printing purpose. I want to know about...
i shailaja am currently pursuing Bsc it first year from kelkar college.i am always keen to learn something valuable and interesting.i would love to recieve feedbacks from this site and...