Transducers for detecting the leak & fire in industries

i need to know ,how can we detect the leak &fire in industries & give which type of transducers are suitable for both

Replies

• Krzysztof Pelc
    Krzysztof Pelc
    The fire dampers in ventilation systems are used fuse links on the temperature 89 degrees Celsius, which opens the electrical circuit in the event of intervention. Opening the circuit causes power outage flap actuator. The actuator has a return spring, which closes it. Additionally, through the contact displays the status of the alarm to an external system against fire.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China’s Yutu (Jade Rabbit) lunar rover has managed to come out of its dormant state successfully after it had suffered a malfunction during a scheduled shutdown procedure. Normally, during the...
Hello all, I am Prajakta Paradkar,married to Mr. Shrirang Kelapure. Discipline: Electronics I had completed my graduation from Nagpur university. I am doing my post graduation(M.E.) from Pune in 'signal...
They say all good things come to an end some day and the time has come to say goodbye to one of the most trusted operating system of recent times...
Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System built by California based BrightSource Energy has began capturing solar energy and converting it into useful electric energy. The plant will output 392 MW of...
hi, i m shruti pathak.. doing my B.E. frm rjit college, gwl. discipline:electronics n communication i ve joined crazy engineers for sharing n boosting my knowledge...i hope it vl be...