training

hi friends,
i m doing electronics and communication engg 4th sem ,i want to do 2 months industrial training ,you plz suggest n help where i do this training

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Approach nearby industries in "Electronic and Communication " field and ask them if they offer training.
  • abhishek chadha
    abhishek chadha
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Approach nearby industries in "Electronic and Communication " field and ask them if they offer training.
    can u tell me which companies prvides 2 months traings for a electronic engg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As I wrote in my previous post about the PragueCrunch meetup, I was seriously impressed by what the people behind online language training service Learn10 are up to, so here's...
Hello i am in second year and i have software engineering as my subject can anyone tell me tips for making a goos dfd or srs or er diagram related...
I got this link, though I haven't tried it. Let me know how it works and if it helps. AutoRun patch a long time coming for XP users
hello everyone m a student of 2 year n pursuing electronics engineering. if anyone could take out time and answer my queries i will be grateful.
What is Medical Transcription? How does it work? How much is avg. income in India? Anything related to it...... Thanks!