Training in engine testing

Hi all,
i wanted to know are there any training facilities in engine testing or basic troubleshoot of any engine for professionals in india (proffesionals, i mean working people and enthusiasts like me).
i myself test little things in some used old engines with my local mechanic.
wanted to have a pro testing training.

sandeep.

Replies

• Cougar6zulu
    Cougar6zulu
    Are you asking if there is a school for engine diagnostics?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @mac: Yeah , I think he is.
    @msunny: You may join a training course for 2 months at a workshop run by a car manufacturer.
    Then there is ARI in Pune.
    You can also apply for summer training with Mahindra and Mahindra, Tata Motors, Maruti, Hyundai, Yamaha to name a few.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any one hear will help us in making scada like softwaer if any one intrested so contect us on time_himanshu@hotmail.com
made your copiler or your own computer langwage on your own hand we will help you please try it its make your mind and you different from other engg.
hiii everyone.... we have a tech fest in our college..plz help me out on some crazy events in electrical and electronics engineering...
My name is J.Gaudhaman ,doing final year electrical engineering in Chennai,India.Proud to be a
Is there any way to increase Clipboard size? I want to be able to paste more than 24 pictures to Clipboard, but Clipboard allows only 24. I presume i need...