Training Areas For Mechanical Engineering

I am Mahesh and currently I am doing my 2nd year Btech in Mechanical Engi. from NIT Nagpur.
I want to do a Summer Training in some place like Pune ..I have got some contacts from the Industries in Pune and they are asking me >>In which Area you'd like to do your Training ..

I 'd like to know Different areas for Training in Mechanical Engineering ..plus I'd appreciate if Anyone can give some more contacts of the Automobile Industries in PUNE 😀

Thank You ! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way would be to get in touch with the PR/HR folks from the industries you wish to apply to.

What are your options for training in Mechanical Engineering?
  • mahe318
    mahe318
    The_Big_K
    What are your options for training in Mechanical Engineering?
    I really have no idea about the options for Training in Mechanical Engineering ..

I would like to know that only !
  • karim el-sawaf
    karim el-sawaf
    i'm realy needing a summer training, i'm a 3rd year mechanical engineering student, how can i get in contact?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have completed diploma in computer science throough department of technical of education in andhrapradesh can any one say what are the ways i have now for further education please😒
sir, tell me how to calculate charging time required for a any battery (i.e for example to increase soc of battery from 0.5 to 0.8) which a charged by an...
Hi Friends, I read a few threads about choosing between MBA and MS. I was partially inclined to do MS but now i am sure about doing it😁 All Hail...
Hi all, I need to use an accelerometer for a project. Problem is, I cant find an accelerometer in any of the local electronics shops. Where can I get a...
I want to know about the hacking mechanism. And i have heard one type of hacking. In that method there are three stages. First is to hack Traffic control,then to...