training and certification courses

being an electrical & electronuc engineer , is it necessary to have knowledge of matlab and auto cad... is that going to harm my job prospects. is there any online or tutoraial available for matlab and autocad.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Check out these links:
    1) #-Link-Snipped-#
    2) #-Link-Snipped-#
    3) #-Link-Snipped-#

There are total 10 different tutorials for 'autocad'. Do check them according to your need. You'll find them on the right side under categories.

Hope this helps. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Sive Ndlela pursuing my bachelor of electrical and electronics engineering degree at the university of swaziland...just wanna hook up with the top dogs here
i am M tech student, i want to publish research paper but don't know how? help me by giving your suggestions.
😲 After studying software simulation head went hot everything-only if infinite number of samples...uh huh...human brain= core i∞ processors where ∞ ->total no of human Domains of neurons...also adding with...
The latest design software and hardware make things so realistic that users have to be warned about the hazard of trying to get into the virtual creations. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012456.article?cmpid=TE01
Hi, engineers in the house.I am a computer engineer,based in Nigeria.