tracking calls using voip

๐Ÿ˜›hi friends how can we track calls using voip.

๐Ÿ˜
i heared this in television, police caught some terrorist in mangalore by trackiing calls of terrorist using voip.

Replies

• g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Can you tell me what is VOIP? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • engg4world
    engg4world
    ๐Ÿ˜”

voice over internet protocol.

i want to some discussion on how might be tracking going on and is voip the only protocol with which we can make send voice.
  • engg4world
    engg4world
    please let me know if this topic not part of this technical discussion forum. thanks
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Voice over Internet Protocol is a technology that allows telephone calls or faxes to be transported over an IP data network. The IP network could be
    A local area network in an office
    A wide area network linking the sites of a large international organization
    A corporate intranet
    The internet
    Any combination of the above
    so if you find the IP Network address you can easily find the IP address location.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The great superstar Rajanikath only can break the rules of physics & engg. have alook at IT. its funny.. https://www.bosskaboss.com/en/index.htm Like it?๐Ÿ˜
Hey Guys, thought am in the right section for this could you please tell me if these bags can help in renovating a garden, am installing an automatic watering...
A real time clock that uses human postures to display the current time clock
CEans, Here's the latest for you from An Engineering Mind: [youtube]_lgRg6as2vY[/youtube] ;-)
Electronics aren't an easy thing to get rid of, at least with a clear eco-conscious. Luckily, Wired's How-To Wiki has done the grunt work of tracking down and detailing the...