CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ashok98107 • 05 Aug, 2012
i want to trace my wife having mobile number <removed>
my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Aug, 2012 • 1 like
ashok98107
i want to trace my wife having mobile number <removed>
my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
Posting personal phone number isn't a good option. I've removed it. You could contact your network provider and ask them for the current location of the mobile.
@Finman Kmche • 17 Apr, 2019

I want to contact my friend urgently. He lost his phone or put any where

7.9k views

Related Posts

@Rucha Wankhede · May 7, 2016

When almost half of the country’s states are reeling under the severe pressure of drought, scientists at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre have devised a novel way to make potable water...
3.3k views

@nagesh patil · Jun 4, 2011

HI,.... Currently im building a robot to participate in robowar. I need your suggestion,.... speed of motor torque which metal should i use to cover the robot If anyone knows,...
11.3k views

@Joy Gracia · Sep 14, 2014

is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..
23.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 23, 2013

The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was launched by the Korean company in November and today it if officially unveiling in India. Bigger in size and processing power than it's younger...
4.1k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Aug 7, 2014

Leigh Purnell, a graduate from Aston University has developed a compact external phone charger called Petalite Flux battery that can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, iPod or any...
7.2k views