CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ashok98107 • 05 Aug, 2012
i want to trace my wife having mobile number <removed>
my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Aug, 2012 • 1 like
ashok98107
i want to trace my wife having mobile number <removed>
my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
Posting personal phone number isn't a good option. I've removed it. You could contact your network provider and ask them for the current location of the mobile.
@Finman Kmche • 17 Apr, 2019

I want to contact my friend urgently. He lost his phone or put any where

9.3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 7, 2014

Every year, tens of thousands of students from all over the world visit CrazyEngineers to look for project topics and project ideas for their final or third year academic submissions....
8.6k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 27, 2014

Rasilant Technologies was founded by Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya and Sahil Anand in the year 2005. Rasilant Technologies is a Mumbai-based Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) company that provides technology and consulting solutions...
14.6k views

@prahu mac · May 9, 2016

can you please explain us about what are the minimum thicknesses for pcc in proportions for all the civil works i,e from raft to finishing of a building?
13.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 7, 2014

ASUS has launched their own version of the Google Chromebox in India with ASUS Chromebox CN60, the mini Chrome OS computer in 3 variants - Intel Core i7, Intel Core...
6.2k views

@fireball · Jun 24, 2009

Hi rocking folks.... I have an idea to develop a product which is useful to put mehndi automatically according to the design we wish. And i don't know if anything...
13.3k views