Touchscreen Laptops : Post Your Opinion.

I can't believe that,Every hardware with User-Interface is moving to touch.Shit pisses me off,honestly.

I used to think that atleast laptops/Desktops will be spared.But, "NO!"

Anyways,
My Opinion : I hate Touchscreen Laptops as i don't see any logic in grabbing 13" screen & using my entire hand to work on it. Plain stupid product, annoying shit.

What's your opinion, CEans ?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I got chance to use touchscreen laptop of my friend and I think touchscreen can not replace mouse. It was very hectic when I want to type somewhere or I want to edit anything.
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    Touchscreen Laptops??
    Hell No !
    But using windows 8 with a mouse doesn't seem right !! 👎
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Touchscreen Laptops........
    No way 😲 ........can't imagine😕

Love the laptops the way they are...
    Will prefer gesture recognition instead of touch screen 😁😁
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Yes, I agree guys, you can't touch can't replace mouse.
    Touch is perfect for phones and even tablets, but not the laptops. it becomes much harder to operate a laptop with touch.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I have used Touch laptop for sometime, believe me the experience was not horribly bad.

In less than couple of days, you gets used to it.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia, the Finnish smartphone manufacturer had stunned everyone last year, when it launched the Nokia 808 PureView Camera that featured the astonishing 41 Mega Pixels! And now it seems like,...
Google Inc. is all set to open a chain of retail stores called 'Android Nation' in India later this year. Call it a we-do-what-sells strategy, if you may, but India...
The professors in my college used to pause between lecture and say “Getting It, Na!” to make sure that the students are understanding the lesson being taught, but at times...
I have heard that recently many Nokia Lumia 720 / 820 users are repeatedly reporting the phone hang issues. The issue is especially reported when lots of apps are installed...
Using of Nano fluids in condensers (instead of water) will be more effective than air-cooled condensers ? and why?