Touchscreen Gloves For Winters Let You Type Without Fingers Going Numb

Smartphones have become the means to pull off most of your online tasks, ain't they? From making a daily schedule to shopping online, smartphones are a medium to perform ample tasks that for the user's comfort. So, natural phenomena such as winters should not become an obstacle in letting you work on your cellphone. You often feel your fingers going numb in cold and when you start to text your friend it isn't an easy experience. For those living in cold places, normally at temperature below five degrees, these new touch screen gloves can come to the rescue

These gloves have been created from conductive thread which provide you nearly the same kind of rings that exist on your fingers. Made from alloy of various metals such as copper, silver or tin, conductive thread is used in making warm and cozy gloves which lets you run your smartphones with equal ease as your hands. It's a braided thread cotton or polyester, twisted with filaments of the conductive material which develops a secure connection. There is an additional material which makes them a bit tighter and helpful in winters. But, due to the wiry nature of the conductive material, they are unlike our soft woolen gloves. hence, thsi could be the drawback of the product.

touchscreen-gloves-for-winter

Researchers tested the products for touchscreen mobile phones (iPhone, Atrix2, iPad2 and a Nexus tablet ) aand tried swyping, sending messages via Twitter, Facebook, SMSing and mobile phones which shows that they fit best for carrying out the usual works. Well, for game addicts, they work best high-rated games such as Grand Theft, Real Racing 2 etc.

Are you guys ready to give it a try next winters? Well for those spending who love to spend time at hills in winter, these gloves are no less than a miracle, a dream come true. You can check them out on Amazon.com.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Or you could just buy any Nokia/Microsoft smartphone that comes with super sensitive touch mode that works with gloves on no problem.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Or you could just buy any Nokia/Microsoft smartphone that comes with super sensitive touch mode that works with gloves on no problem.
    Can you send me Micro-controlller Based project
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Irfan Amin
    Can you send me Micro-controlller Based project
    For ideas on projects, please visit our Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    For ideas on projects, please visit our Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks alot dear
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    also available in some android phones
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    ASUS ZENFONE mobile already comes with the GLOVES option for the user!!! 😉
  • Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    ASUS ZENFONE mobile already comes with the GLOVES option for the user!!! 😉
    These kind of gloves are used for older handsets. And I suppose buying a pair of gloves sounds feasible and affordable than switching to another mobile phone with super sensitive display. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want a summer internship in Kolkata for wireless communications. where can I apply?
Micromax (MMX) has confirmed that the Unite 2 will receive the latest sweet from Google - the Android 5.0 Lollipop next week. The firmware update, which is likely to start...
It looks like providing free wi-fi city-wide is the new 'cool' thing to do. I began finding out how it all works and if any government can sustain it without...
Dear members, Please suggest me a project topic based on software analysis.
OnePlus has announced the launch of its home grown concoction of Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop). The new operating system for OnePlus One smartphones is called Oxygen OS. The operating system was...