Topics You'd Like Us To Write About Via 'VoiCE'

CEans,

I'm sure you must be regularly checking out VoiCE - our official blog. It's full of awesome articles written by our talented authors to keep you updated about the latest in engineering, technology, jobs and many other topics. If you aren't - you are missing out something very exciting!

Make sure that you're a regular reader of VoiCE.

With that, we'd like to know what topics would you like us to write about?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is some thing new invented called "Teon heart".This device can know the feelings of a person touching it with the help of Pulse sensors whenever a person touches it.The spelling of Teon may be wrong.But this device is made by 'NTT Docomo' company of Japan.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CEans come up with fantastic ideas and suggestions all the time. It would be great to know, what CEans would like to read about on VoiCE. πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    How about the London Olympic Stadium for 2012 summer Olympics and Paralympics???πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The idea by Maria sounds great. I will change it up a bit. I am taking it up. Sports equipments and modifications in it would be a great theme.

For example: changes in shape of Cricket bat and dynamic analysis related to it. What say? The theme will be difficult but I would like to perfect it in months to come.

😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    How about this solar bottle bulbs. I think this one is very interesting. Clear plastic bottle + water + bleach = 50 watt lightbulb
    This is very useful especially this summer season.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good suggestions Maria. πŸ‘ Let's see what can we cover.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    Maria- covering solar bottle bulbs😁
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Inspiring posts on topic Leadership
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    Inspiring posts on topic Leadership
    Generic leadership? Qualities and characteristics, etc?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    yeah. I think CP could handle that since she had engineering management subject.πŸ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    The_Big_K
    Yes, Generic Leadership., The topic like Leading the Gen-Yers, etc., is the most discussed in Harward Business Review which is more interesting one !
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is an article regarding first woman Aerospace engineer in our voiCE section.

@CS are you implying these types of articles?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    How about autocad 2012. It was released last march 22,2011.πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK I am taking up this topic. Autocad, I will need to search about it. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am planning to learn microcontroller in my summer internship program. currently we have 8085 microprocessor in our course. So which microcontroller i should learn AVR , PIC OR 8051...
Hi guys! I'm really confused with the maglev trains, i've understood how they got lifted up but i couldn't get how they move forward. will they follow motor principe?
Helsinki, Finland and Berne, Switzerland – 23 February 2011 – Two strong market players in RFID services, Vilant Systems Oy, one of the leading RFID suppliers in Europe with 150...
Laser Manufacturer to Promote Benefits of Lasers for Medical Device Processing Industrial laser manufacturer, JK Lasers (part of the GSI Group), will be participating in this year’s Medtec UK exhibition,...
Hi I am looking to model a gas turbine (using the Brayton cycle) that will be able to power an x amount of daily electricity load using Matlab. Using the...