Topics in Mechanical For Seminar

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME LATEST TOPICS IN MECHANICAL FOR SEMINAR?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    For what do you have to present the seminar, and what should the topics be related to ? can you be a little more clear please ?
  • cool_king
    cool_king
    i m in final year so as per syllabus one seminar is compulsory so i need some latest and interesting topics on which i can find some material on internet for the sake of understanding it...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    That is okay, but what branch are you interested in ? thermal ? strength of materials ? design ? materials ?
  • cool_king
    cool_king
    in designs...
  • cool_king
    cool_king
    also in thermal
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Here is a suggestion; just take any machine which interests you. analyze its subsystems and working principles , and also the function of each of its subsystem and components carefully .Then come up with a general procedure as well as a list of design considerations to design that machine.
  • cool_king
    cool_king
    can you suggest me project for final year?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Non-traditional machining/manufacturing could be an interesting area for a seminar reviewing current activities.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are there any video tutorials for Matlab and orcad are available? If available where i can found them in internet??Any one please help..
I'm Kalyan. Final year Mechanical student. I've here to learn much much more the MECHANICAL Engineering.😀
The idea of this project is to develop a website that can be used for internet banking. Abstract: The website created should be useful for customers for online transactions. Authorized...
The idea of this project is to develop an online application that will assist in the placement process. Abstract: This project is aimed at developing a web-based and central recruitment...
hello everyone , im pursuing my engg in IT and im in final year now, having average score and nothing special to talk about .As the days passes im getting...