CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@parkworldICE • 28 Nov, 2012
I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in this thread. Well Thanks a lot in advance and God Bless =)
@Jiren Destroyer • 17 Aug, 2018

Mam sir pwede po mag ask ng thesis topic about instrumentation and control technolgy. Salamat po in advance

@Ramani Aswath • 17 Aug, 2018

Industrial Internet of Things is a major area of thrust in instrumentation and control for production processes.

2k views

Related Posts

@vivekp26.1 · Jan 10, 2012

hi how can we remove viruses without using antivirus? means manually delelte viruses.
1.9k views

@shahrukh khalid · Sep 7, 2008

hello, i m the b.tech final year student n seeking a mini project for 7th semester. plz give some links or file that will fulfill my requirement. thanx.... redards shahrukh...
9.7k views

@PraveenKumar Purushothaman · Mar 2, 2011

Day of the Week: January has 31 days. It means that every date in February will be 3 days later than the same date in January (28 is 4 weeks...
2.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 19, 2015

It is a well known fact that the social networking website Facebook wants to know your personal information with the minutest detail. Leaving up to its name, the internet giant...
1.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 26, 2013

The year 2013 has been a great one for Micromax Mobiles, one of the biggest consumer electronics company in India, as the country witnessed the launch of a series of...
8.7k views