Topics for my thesis on INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL field

I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in this thread. Well Thanks a lot in advance and God Bless =)

Replies

• Jiren Destroyer
    Jiren Destroyer

Mam sir pwede po mag ask ng thesis topic about instrumentation and control technolgy. Salamat po in advance

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Industrial Internet of Things is a major area of thrust in instrumentation and control for production processes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Macromelt are thermoplastic polyamides known as Low Pressure Molding Materials which are used for total water-tight sealing of highly sensitive electrical and electronic components like circuit board.
Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.
Hi, is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer? regards, proffe
Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at...
Flipkart - India's online megastore has ventured into the much awaited eBooks market. The eShop is now offering several hundred titles through eBook format on their website. I decided to...