CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@parkworldICE • 28 Nov, 2012
I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in this thread. Well Thanks a lot in advance and God Bless =)
@Jiren Destroyer • 17 Aug, 2018

Mam sir pwede po mag ask ng thesis topic about instrumentation and control technolgy. Salamat po in advance

@Ramani Aswath • 17 Aug, 2018

Industrial Internet of Things is a major area of thrust in instrumentation and control for production processes.

9.2k views

Related Posts

@Mdixon7795 · Jul 11, 2010

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and very glad I found it! I'm trying to clear up a few things on my understanding of vapor cycles, so if my...
5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 30, 2014

Hero MotoCorp India has unveiled a new concept bike nicknamed 'Hero RNT' that is powered by a diesel engine. The new scooter from Hero was unveiled at an event with...
8.4k views

@*pushkar* · Jan 28, 2013

I have been working in a small company as a manual tester. I want to be an automated engineer so want to learn automation testing. I don't know have much...
20.7k views

@TheCSGuy · Feb 2, 2013

Or vice versa? Sometimes? Or it's just never possible? How?
6.8k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Apr 16, 2015

After launching Aqua Y2 smartphone, Intex Mobiles has now listed the new version called ‘Intex Aqua Y2+’ on its official website. Priced at Rs.5,190, the new dual SIM (WCDMA/GSM) smartphone...
4.5k views