CrazyEngineers
  • friendster7
    friendster7

MemberFeb 28, 2008

Topic on e-book

hey admin..can we open a topic on e-books collection..this will help a lot i guess..i have lot of ideas which are nice for our forum..
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 28, 2008

Re: e-book

A topic or a section?

You're free to start any topic on CE forums. We have a sub-section titled 'books' under Chillax : Chit Chat section. You may start topic on ebooks collection there.

The forum structure will be updated soon. Expect few good things in our new structure 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberFeb 29, 2008

cool ..do add this e-book section too when u update the forum.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberMar 1, 2008

I do not know much about copyright and other issues but can we have a space on ce where we can upload and download ebooks free of cost( this might go a long way in popularizing ce even more).
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 1, 2008

Idea is good, but how are we going to control the copyright related issues? Instead, if CEans can author articles on the topic of their interest, we can do something for sure. What say?
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMar 1, 2008

so what is the use of creating a mod out their...they will take care of it..i guess..
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 5, 2008

I started a thread about free e-book collections before.. and I did find some more. Might need to update it though.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Of course, it focuses more on journals. But I think we crazy engineers should take a look at them more than textbooks 😉 I agree with Big K regarding the possibility of more CE authored material too.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register