TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch Arrives In India - Features At Glance

TomTom, the Dutch company known for its navigation and mapping products, has brought its Spark GPS fitness watch range to India, with prices starting at Rs 13,999. The company entered the Indian market in 2015, and aims to cater to the ever-growing needs of an increasingly fitness aware citizenry through the new range.

TomTom-Spark
The Spark fitness watches come in four variants; the Spark, priced at Rs 13,999, the Spark Cardio and Spark Music, both at Rs 17,999, and the Spark Cardio+Music, at Rs 21,999. All the watches are GPS enabled. The Spark Cardio also has a built-in heart rate monitor, and the Spark Music comes with 3GB music storage. The Cardio+Music combines all the features, and comes with GPS, heart rate monitor, and 3GB storage space. All the watches are water-resistant up to 40 metres, or 5 atm.

Other features include 24/7 activity tracking, automatic sleep tracking, an indoor training mode, one button control, etc. The watch can be synced to the TomTom MySports app and a host of other fitness apps to track progress effectively. There is also a pre-loaded collection of workout songs called Running Trax mix, by Ministry of Sound.

The straps are customizable and come in two sizes (small and large), in a variety of colours. TomTom claims that the battery of the watches will last almost 3 weeks if used only for regular activity tracking, and up to 11 hours on intense use.

India hasn’t always been the best market for smart and fitness watches, probably because there weren’t any noticeably good watches brought to sale here in the first place. Ones that were available were either overpriced or impractical, and not really worth spending your money on.

The TomTom Spark range is far from impractical, although the price-tag will make you feel reluctant about buying one. We hope the price will come down as competition in the segment increases, but for now, things are as it is. So, if you’re serious about fitness and have 22k lying around, this is certainly the gadget for you.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : This project is a type of website for service the vehicle in service centre.in today world human have no tym for servicing their vehicle so...
I am listing here all the CDAC courses that are MORE relevant to Electronics and Telecommunication engineers. In general most courses in CDAC are suited for computer science and IT...
Hello frnds , one of my cousin doing b.tech (civil engineering) from a university which is approve by ugc but not approve by aicte...I want to know that does approval...
I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training...
A research team comprising chemical engineers from the University of Michigan has developed a nanocomposite, which is a thin film structure that exhibits circular polarization of light. According to the...