Today's Featured Downloads :- Connectify

If you’re looking for a way to easily Turn your laptop in wireless device try #-Link-Snipped-#

This Software will convert your laptop in wireless device, also by using extra router you can boost your
internet connection speed and also increase the area of access (range).

Main advantage of this you can share your internet connection to other wireless capable device.
It also support PS3 & XBox 360

But only one disadvantage of this software is that it only work on windows 7

For security you can use WPA2 encryption, also have ability to ban a specific client of your network
#-Link-Snipped-#

aa568dd670ectify.png

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read an old but interesting post today on Business Insider (see here: Every Time An Engineer Joins Google, A Startup Dies) that got me thinking. The last line of...
I am very curious about the mobile phone and it's application. In which language the OS and Application are written in? How one can write it's own application for his...
This lecture focuses on basics of DC Machines by Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore. Discuss this topic with fellow electrical & electronics engineers, share...
Watch this video to learn about the complete equation of generated EMF across the brushes. The lecture discusses the various forms of excitation, including the permanent magnet, separately excited and...
The lecture completes the discussion on DC generator modelling from the last class and introduces DC motors, which have operational mechanisms and basic concepts similar to those of the generators....