Today's Featured Download : TeamViewer

TeamViewer 5.0.7418

File size:- 2.59 MB

TeamViewer is an excellent screen-sharing and file-transfer app that can be used to facilitate business collaborations as well as helping distraught relatives diagnose and cure computer problems. Along with being free for noncorporate use, it gives users precisely the tools they need to share screens securely, send files with a minimum of hassle, control access rights, and even flip which user has control

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya really a good application Mahesh..
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    sarveshgupta
    Ya really a good application Mahesh..
    Thanks for reply 😉

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You know what , I have used this application on saturday and It really helped me a lot 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah, pretty nifty tool.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Good tool ,i have heard a long story about this software from my friend.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yea. Its a light weight and quick tool for remote desktop connection.

I have been using it from ver 2.0 till now. Excellent one. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since Google published the following blog: Official Google Blog: Personalized Search for everyone lot of webmasters have began complaining that all the efforts they've put in so far in...
Im new to CE, everything looks confusing but is very interesting well this is me in short: Name:rahul sanal *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: bangalore *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: well i...
hi! i am thinking about working on the concept of power generation out of the pressure exerted on the floor while.i'm thinking of using the concept of dynamo action.can somebody...
Hi guys..! I am glad to say you all that I attended a workshop on Excitement of Research (ExOR) in International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad. This workshop was...
Under normal usage, batteries should be calibrated a minimum of once every 3 months. Your battery can be calibrated by following these steps: Step 1 - Disable the Windows Power...