Today's Feature download : LogMeIn

LogMeIn Hamachi
File Size: 3.85

If you're looking for a VPN (virtual private network) that's easy to use and requires no hardware, LogMeIn Hamachi is definitely worth a look. It handles all the traffic control via its own Internet portal/service and it works well for up to five PCs.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    BTW Thank you so much for New feature Prefix

Now i don't need to mention Platform / Operating System in my " Feature thread" 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool. I've been looking for a Mac based client. I can always run Windows apps on Mac 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread for the music lovers, there's plenty of good music around the world. Many artists you haven't listened 'till now, can be your favorite in near future. So, share...
nid a final year project for a developing country..any ideas..specifically in communications
I have series of questions in my mind on working of torrents. -- What are Seeders ? -- What are Peers ? -- What is Seed-Peer Ratio ? -- Why...
We're going to organize CrazyEngineers Meet in Chennai. RSVP 'yes' if you are going to attend the meet.
Galaxy Note II Teaser is now live. Check out what Samsung's offering to the people -