today's autocross pictures

Well here are some snaps I took today at the race. Was excited to also ride along in the ffr cobra!

05/23/09 cdc ax bowie | Flickr

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome pics! 😁 I love this one ->

[​IMG]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ ^

obviously its the one with most number of stickers😁

@ gohm:
    Is that you inside?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Cool pics Gohm!

My mom drove a Honda civic hatchback like that one when we lived in the UK. Awesome car 😀 I probably inherited her love for sporty hatchbacks from her.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Cool pics gohm,
    are you the one inside the car or the guy standing in the first picture ?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Don't I wish I was that good! That guy also competes in amateur class national competition. I just do it for fun and to blow off steam from the work week. Here are some photos of me riding in a guy's Cobra. I'm the passenger in the yellow helmet. If I find some pics of me racing I'll add them.

[​IMG]
    DSC_6867 | gohmchin | Flickr
    DSC_6868 | gohmchin | Flickr
    DSC_6870 | gohmchin | Flickr

durga
    @ ^

obviously its the one with most number of stickers😁

@ gohm:
    Is that you inside?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I am neither, I am the guy with the camera.

English-Scared
    Cool pics gohm,
    are you the one inside the car or the guy standing in the first picture ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE😛 In this thread we talk about reuse of bik or its componant. Evey year so many bike are going in trush or it will take a corner of...
Hi All, Have you ever tried of spending few minutes on thinking about your DREAM as an engineer ? If don't want to think and have no time - Go...
hey.. can we add up the mass moment of inertia's of different bodies rotating about the same axis to get the total mass moment of inertia of the entire system....?
sir, I am studying 4th year B.Tech.i want the mini project i.e., 8 bit alu design with vhdl code. so,you are kindly requested to post this project .please kindly help...
Hi frnz!! I am a 3rd yr student doing IT engg. and would like to know that r there still any companies offering summer training programs for students in the...