Tips and tricks For CEoM

1. What are the potential ways to win this event?
  2. How to remove the Moderator's and ADMINISTRATOR's dominance in the competition?
  3. How to delay the responses from other CEans to be from merely a post to adding excellence to CE forum?
Well here are some Hints

• Upload resources (This will keep mods and Admin from posting their own stuffπŸ˜›)
  • Report all unwanted comments you find (Moderation Queue will become longer for them)
  • Ask threads which need brainstroming
Well these are just the beginning More to be added by others as they find them here

PS: Admin you have the right to block me from this competition But you can't stop us from giving our best to stop you and other mods from winning This damn competition

Sorry If it is offensive Do delete it

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    1. What are the potential ways to win this event?
    2. How to remove the Moderator's and ADMINISTRATOR's dominance in the competition?
    3. How to delay the responses from other CEans to be from merely a post to adding excellence to CE forum?
    Well here are some Hints

• Upload resources (This will keep mods and Admin from posting their own stuffπŸ˜›)
    • Report all unwanted comments you find (Moderation Queue will become longer for them)
    • Ask threads which need brainstroming
    Well these are just the beginning More to be added by others as they find them here

PS: Admin you have the right to block me from this competition But you can't stop us from giving our best to stop you and other mods from winning This damn competition

Sorry If it is offensive Do delete it

haha, so, if you can't score good, bring others down and you'll be at top

#strategy πŸ˜›

Just kidding.

Well, Nice thread.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sanyam Khurana
    haha, so, if you can't score good, bring others down and you'll be at top

#strategy πŸ˜›

Just kidding.

Well, Nice thread.
    Kidding hey

Man think each and every step in this format needs 100% dedication from your end as well

You need to be vigilant through out the time to see and look out for spams and stuff

BtB if you misuse this feature you are more readily banned from this competition that will be painful right πŸ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Very smart.. starting threads specifically about CEoM to get more points πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    Kidding hey

Man think each and every step in this format needs 100% dedication from your end as well

You need to be vigilant through out the time to see and look out for spams and stuff

BtB if you misuse this feature you are more readily banned from this competition that will be painful right πŸ˜‰

haha, Yup that's right....

It would not only help in getting more points, but also it would help to keep the forum clean.

It's really a huge responsibility to keep a forum clean

PS: I'm also a mod on an engineering forum.. πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posts made in Chit-Chat won't count in the contest. So start as many threads as you can here, and you'll be forgiven πŸ˜‰

My participation is for the name's sake only [ and to set higher benchmarks for all of you huh πŸ˜‰ ]. I participated only for the real world testing purpose. Even if I end up winning the contest based on score; the next top scorer would basically get the prize. But I hope CEans won't let that happen.

I'm repeating this : Starting new, innovative discussions is 'key' to winning this contest! We'll be posting hints/tips here and to your respective email IDs to give you an edge.

We want the competition to mature over the coming months so that members are fully aware of how the whole system works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After months of speculation, Nokia has agreed to buy out Siemens' stake in Nokia Siemens Networks for US$2.22 billion. With the rise of cost competing vendors Huawei & ZTE and...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND INTERNATIONAL JORNALS RELATED TO PISTONLESS PUMB.
some inventors have created a unique gesture recognition armband to control devices simply by moving your hands..it is named as MYO arm band.. you may think already there is such...
CrazyEngineers came up with one more great interview for you,of a CEan who has been with us for very longtime, a CEan who has seen the transition of CE. So,...
In latest Beta version of the Firefox 23, the option available at user-end to disable & enable Java-script has been purged completely from the browser.The weird thing is, Mozilla haven't...