TinyOS

Hi,all!
I am learning TinyOS (www.tinyos.net) but i don't know what kind of ICs which i can upload my OS. Can you help me?
(sorry if i have grammar error)

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    You need motes(IRIS ) & sensor to work in a network, if you are implementing some hardware project. If you are just simulating a network, you have to use tossim simulator thats inbuilt in it.
  • nobitavn89
    nobitavn89
    Can you give me names of microcontroller which I can use? thanks a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 when you add any 5 numbers of all these then we will get a total...
Paul Tarjan, who's been with Yahoo for three years is leaving the company. Well, here's how he's quitting : Paul was one of the creators of Yahoo Search Monkey project...
I'm trying to study for my physics test and I need help. The problem is "A carnot engine operates with a cold reservoir temperature of 194 K and has an...
Official Website: Web 2.0 Events: Co-produced by UBM TechWeb and O'Reilly Conferences Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and tradeshow for everyone who cares about embracing and extending the opportunities...
hello everyone including admin, i am in final year btech student (computer science)... i want to go in programming field... but a senior told me that inspite that you are...