Tiny Generators Using Carbon Nano Tubes

The discovery of carbon nano tubes is dated way back in the 1990s. Hence, they have turned out to be very versatile for the research applications. The carbon nano tubes are essentially cylindrical, thin carbon molecules which have a diameter of the order of nanometers. These have a large number of electrical and structural properties. [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi my name is irfan and i am new to this site.i am a final year mechanical engineering student and i am searching for a topic for technical seminar based...
Pardon me if i sounds dumb But what do you think can it be possible that nano technology will lead to human invisibility one day?
Hi , I am thinking about developing a remote controlled car which can be controlled using a TV remote....... But I have never worked with INFRARED........ Please Help me and...
The British Designer Jonathan Ive - the man behind designs of iPod, iPad, iPhone, MacBooks and several other Apple's legendary products is said to be quitting the company. TheSundayTimes reported...
I want some funny replies. What do people do if they are born in leap year (Feb 29)?😎